Thursday, 20 September 2012

Never Mind Five a Day, Simply Choose One a Day!

Posted by My Own Coach Ltd on 13:04 with No comments
I was taken this week with a blog post by Seth Godin titled "The simple power of one a day".

It started me thinking "what do I commit to do each day, that is simple yet builds to have a significant impact over the year?

Here are some of the things I came up with that I will be trying out in the coming months:
  • take a short video clip, featuring something interesting or unusual from my day
  • go for a short walk and then learn about one plant or animal I see along the way
  • do one random act of kindness
  • send a greetings card to someone I know, for no specific reason other than I can!
  • introduce two people who have never met before, but may have something in common
  • say 'hi' to at least five strangers in the street
  • try out something different from another country's culture
What would be in your one-a-day list?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...